Blogger Layouts
Assalammualaikum CINTA ! tenangkan hatimu ketika membaca BLOG saya ! :)

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

=> Good Bye ~

Assalammualaikum FAREWELL !

Farewell miss , I know that you could care less
But I'm sorry for everything I was careless 
But I need you to know that I love you so much
and I've been drinking myself to sleep 
my soul crushed
a couple more shots
I know I'm gonna go nuts
I can't  deal with the fact you left me with no crutch
I was in love with you 
how could you do this to me ?!
Actually , I did this to myself 
what the tragedy ?!
and now what do i do ?
where do i go ?
cause everywhere i go i see your face
It's hard stating over try find another
I feel like my whole life just got peed on
They say time heal but damn it I wanna stop time
and feel this pain as crazy as it sound to me it's sane
and like it
why? cause I feel like we're still united
in some weird 
I don't wanna fight it !!!

Some things just don't seem the way they do
One day you tell me
"I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU"
I wake up to find out it was a dream
You're telling me
"YOU HATE ME AND LEAVING ME"
People change !
everything change !
We go from best friends then become strangers
we go from seeing eachother everyday
then farewell to never seeing you face again !

I don't wanna say goodbye but sometimes things just
don't go as we'd like !
Good bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment